The following grants totaling $10,500 were made in 2017:
Assist with purchase of 18 tables and 150 chairs.
Wenda Paton accepting the grant of $1500 on behalf of Elkhorn Legion for new tables and chairs for the hall.
Elkhorn HandiVan (SAIL)
Add another seat to the HandiVan
Dennis Lachapelle, Bert Kyle, Rosie Bartley, and Jill Canart accepting grant of $1500 on behalf of Elkhorn HandiVan for a new seat in the handivan.
Elkhorn School Band
Tuba for Band program
Sandra Unger accepting the grant of $3000 on behalf of Elkhorn School Band for the purchase of a new tuba.
Elkhorn Museum Restoration Club
Assist with construction of shed.
Lillian Jackson accepting grant of $1500 on behalf of Elkhorn Museum Restoration Club for their new pole shed
Assist with purchase of new windows for hall
Fred McLean accepting the grant of $3000 on behalf of the Elkhorn Elk’s for new windows in the hall.
The following grants totaling $9,145 were made in 2016:
- Manitoba Auto Museum Restoration Club – Finish Archie School project – $1,145
- Elkhorn Elks Community Fund – New chairs – $1,500
- RM of Wallace-Woodworth Spray Park Project – Elkhorn – Spray Park at Elkhorn Park – $3,000
- Elkhorn District Community Center – New seats in waiting room of arena – $3,000
- Strays That Can’t Pay – Purchase dog crates and kennels – $250
- Canadian Diabetes Association – Help send kids to camp – $250