The following grants totalling $71,450.00 were made in 2018:
- Elkhorn Elk’s Community Fund – New Projector and Screen – $11,300.00
- Elkhorn School Band – Tuba – $3600.00
- Katie Cares Inc. – New Cupboard for Katie’s Cottage in Winkler, MB – $1000.00
- MB Automobile Museum Foundation – Storage Trailer and Outdoor Chairs – $4500.00
- MB Automobile Museum Restoration Club – Gazebo – $3500.00
- Canadian Diabetes Association – Camp Briardale – $500.00
- Elkwood Manor Health Auxilliary – Vanities and Taps for All Resident Rooms – $15,000.00
- Elkhorn District Community Center – LED Lights for Arena and Picnic Tables at Ball Diamonds – $16,500.00
- Elkhorn Tiny Tots – Storage Shelves and Containers – $1300.00
- Elkhorn Golf Club – New deck for Clubhouse – $2600.00
- McAuley Community Association – Cooler for Kitchen and Fitness Center Equipment – $7500.00
- Cromer Recreation Center – Upgrades to Arena – ramp and interior – $3000.00
- Upper Assiniboine River Conservation District – Apple Trees for Elkhorn Grade 5 students – $1150.00
Vanities and Taps
LED Light Project
Ball Diamond Picnic Tables
The following grants totalling $10,500 were made in 2017:
Elkhorn HandiVan (SAIL)
Add another seat to the HandiVan
Dennis Lachapelle, Bert Kyle, Rosie Bartley, and Jill Canart accepting grant of $1500 on behalf of Elkhorn HandiVan for a new seat in the handivan.
Assist with purchase of 18 tables and 150 chairs.
Wenda Paton accepting the grant of $1500 on behalf of Elkhorn Legion for new tables and chairs for the hall.
Elkhorn School Band
Tuba for Band program
Sandra Unger accepting the grant of $3000 on behalf of Elkhorn School Band for the purchase of a new tuba.
Elkhorn Museum Restoration Club
Assist with construction of shed.
Lillian Jackson accepting grant of $1500 on behalf of Elkhorn Museum Restoration Club for their new pole shed
Assist with purchase of new windows for hall
Fred McLean accepting the grant of $3000 on behalf of the Elkhorn Elk’s for new windows in the hall.
The following grants totaling $9,145 were made in 2016:
- Manitoba Auto Museum Restoration Club – Finish Archie School project – $1,145
- Elkhorn Elks Community Fund – New chairs – $1,500
- RM of Wallace-Woodworth Spray Park Project – Elkhorn – Spray Park at Elkhorn Park – $3,000
- Elkhorn District Community Center – New seats in waiting room of arena – $3,000
- Strays That Can’t Pay – Purchase dog crates and kennels – $250
- Canadian Diabetes Association – Help send kids to camp – $250